The secret to a healthy life is to be happy. And to be happy, we have to make happiness our ultimate goal at all times. Though there are some people who argue against this, I think that being happy in life makes life look much rosier.
To be happy in life, we have to use dedication, concentration and regular injection of inspiration to make our actions happy. There are many people in the world giving out negative vibes, who don’t believe in being happy. In addition to this, there are also many things and places that tend to drain your body of energy and in the process, make you feel unhappy.
Keeping all this in mind, I have done some research recently on the secrets of joyful and cheerful people. And the results are these ten characteristics that make a happy person.
1.Happy people always have happy friends. Remember the old proverb, birds of a feather flock together. Those having a positive and happy outlook to life understand and prefer the company of others with the same outlook to life.
2. Happy people usually know how to speak for themselves about what they feel and if they are not treated well. In addition to this, happy people tend to lead a life of integrity, are honest and sincere with others and themselves and always live according to their values.
3. Happy people love, and enjoy listening to music. Remember that music always makes the world go round, especially for happy people.
4. Happy people appreciate what they have and recognize the blessings that come their way. They know how to show appreciation and gratitude constantly.
5. As happy people receive and share lots of love, compassion and affection, they enjoy life better. And in the process, find that they can sleep better.
6. Happy people not only know how to eat well, they also know how to feed their body with great quality food. In addition to this, they also follow a regular exercise routine. This is because they believe in self care and work at reaching the epitome of mental and physical strength.
7. Happy people are both patient with people and things around them, and excitedly look forward to life everyday. They are always ready and welcome the adventures life offers them.
8. Happy people look for the best in themselves and in people around them as they are naturally optimistic. They know how to alter negative positions into positive ones.
9. Happy people know their purpose in life and live to their passions. It is because of this that they are always learning new things, and are open to new and fresh ideas.
10. Happy people are always ready to forgive themselves, and don’t beat themselves up for unavoidable mistakes. Being spiritual, they believe in the power of praying, and consider everything is possible and attainable through constant prayer.
So what kind of happy character are you? How many of these happy characteristics do you resonate ? Take a look at these points and go on ticking the points that describe you the best, and pay attention to the traits that you don’t check. This is when it is time for you to put on your thinking hat and wonder what you are going to do to get a tick for the point, and learn to live a much happier life. Please Leave your comments.